- Visitors registering a temperature of 37.5°C or above may not enter the museum.
- Alcohol will be provided at the entrance. Please disinfect your hands with the alcohol spray provided, and wear a surgical mask during your visit.
- Visitors must fill in a registration form detailing their travel history at the reception desk.
- Only one gateway is available for entry and exit.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please wear a face mask and seek medical advice as soon as possible. You may also notify our staff at the reception desk who can help you call the relevant toll-free hotlines (1922 or 0800-001922).
Thank you for your cooperation.
National Taiwan Museum