Tuesday-Sunday: 9:30 am-5 pm
Closed on Mondays, Chinese New Year’s Eve and Chinese New Year’s Day
Open on national and consecutive holidays
Ticket InformationThe combined ticket is valid for admission to both the main Museum and Land Bank Exhibition Hall.
Half-price: NT$15Half-price admission for the following visitors with ID (letter)
Policemen, Military Personnel, Students
Children ages 6-12
Seniors over age 65 on holidays
Public groups of 20 or more persons (online reservation is required one week in advance of the visit date.)Free admission for the following visitors with ID (letter):
Children under age 6
Seniors over age 65 on weekdays
Physically and mentally disabled citizens with one escort for each
Chinese Museum Association, ICOM, AAM membership card holders
Easycard is available at every branch of NTM.
Free admission for 30 minutes before closing
- No smoking, drinking or eating in the Museum; drinking and eating is only allowed in the food and beverage service area.
- No dangerous items or combustible materials are allowed in the Museum.
- Please purchase admission tickets. For official purposes, please visit the administration building of National Taiwan Museum.
- Visitors with improper attire or pets (exception of guide dogs for the blind) are prohibited.
- No flash and camera supports for photography; any commercial use or publication of the images is prohibited.
- Audio guided tour is available for the visually-impaired visitors at Land Bank Exhibition Hall.
- Mandarin guided tours are available at 10:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.